Tuesday, January 8, 2013

33 weeks!

                                                                33 weeks pregnant! ♥
How Far Along: 33 weeks

Size of Baby: PINEAPPLE! She weighs as much as a pineapple (a little over 4 pounds). And she's over 17 inches now.

Total Weight Gain: 20 lbs, so I've lost weight I'm not exactly sure why. The midwife said it was no huge deal so I guess it's okay.

Gender: Baby girl, sweet Brielle. ♥

Movement: ALL THE TIME! Last night she was kicking like crazy so I kept putting my phone on my belly and would see how far she could send it across the room. I'm so excited to see her little legs kicking, I love feeling them but I'm so ready to meet her!!

Sleep: Sleep's been pretty good the last couple nights. This weekend it was AWFUL, my back was killing me and I was having pretty bad contractions but now it's better.

Maternity Clothes: I LOVE MY LEGGINGS AND YOGA PANTS! So comfortable.

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks, they aren't unbearable but can be pretty uncomfortable. They mostly hurt my back, my stomach just gets really hard and kind of bothers me, but the only "pain" is in my lower back.

Belly Button: Gone, haha I literally don't have a belly button anymore. The top of it has popped but the bottom is covered by my skin so it's just stuck there. It's so weird. You can see it through some shirts but only if they're really thin.

Cravings: COOKIE DOUGH. Which of course I can't have because of the eggs. :( I'm almost tempted to just make my own without raw eggs.

What I Miss: Being able to control my body. My body changes so much every week and there's nothing I can do about it. It's not a bad thing I just miss being in charge of my own body. I love having my little baby with me all the time though. She's always just kicking away hanging out with me.

Best Moment from the Past Week: 
  •  We bought bedding for Brielle's nursery! It's the "Jungle Jill" theme by Carter's. It's so cute I love it. It's jungle themed so monkeys, giraffes, zebras and elephants. I LOVE IT! The are mainly light pink and light green.
  •  My mom and I bought a dresser and changing table from goodwill. They are so perfect. My mom painted them white for me and I changed the handles on the dresser so they look almost brand new.
  •  Spencer and I got a stroller and car seat! It's just black and purple but it's really nice and easy to use.  Plus since it was the floor model we got 40% off and didn't have to do any set up. Yay!
  •  Brielle and I's hospital bags are packed. ♥ Just a couple last minute things I need to throw in my bag I haven't put in. Stuff like a toothbrush and clothes. Everything else I bought travel size and have packed. I'M SO EXCITED!! We have everything we need for her arrival. :)

What I Am Looking Forward To: BABY SHOWER!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!! It's this Saturday, I seriously can't wait. I don't have to do anything or any planning, it's going to be the best. I just get to show up, have fun and talk about my baby. ♥ I can't wait. It's going to be great. YEEE!!!!!!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment