Friday, January 25, 2013

36 weeks!

36 weeks pregnant!
How Far Along: 36 weeks

Size of Baby: She now weighs almost 6lbs like a crenshaw melon. ♥ She's over 18 and 1/2 inches long. 

Total Weight Gain: I still haven't weighed myself for 3 weeks haha, so as of then 20lbs.

Gender: Girl!

Movement: Yup. Tons today :).

Sleep: Sleep hasn't been great, I wake up ALL the time and just so uncomfortable. I've also been having a lot of braxton hicks at night, I sleep through them but whenever I wake up and try to get it up to go to the bathroom it's almost impossible! My stomach is so hard I can barely pull myself up. I can't wait to sleep on my stomach again...

Symptoms: I have an upset stomach a lot of the time just with heartburn and everything and tums aren't helping the way the used to. Not to mention I have a cold now. I tried so hard to stay healthy but my whole family got sick so I guess it was only a matter of time. My head hurts really bad but other than that I'm okay.

Belly Button: Popped, half in and half out. Haha I'm starting think it may just be stuck like that and not be able to go all the way out!!! It shows through my clothes now.

Cravings: Hmm... I don't really know. I've been eating a lot of chili and strawberries with sugar lately but no extreme "cravings" for anything really.

What I Miss: Being able to sleep comfortably. I can never seem to get in a good position.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Brielle!!! I can't wait to see what she looks like and to finally meet her.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait either!! I'm dying!!! <3 February 14th? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 <3 <3 <3 I'm SOOOOOOO excited I can hardly STAND itttt!

    ReplyDelete