Saturday, January 19, 2013

35 weeks

                                                              35 weeks pregnant!

How Far Along: 35 weeks

Size of Baby: Honeydew Melon! ♥ She weighs as much as a melon about 5 1/4lbs and is over 18 inches long head to toe.

Total Weight Gain: Still haven't weighed myself since 33 weeks so as of then 20lbs.

Gender: Girl. ♥♥♥♥♥

Movement: She's kicking ALL the time!

Sleep: Sleep's been okay, I haven't been sleeping entirely through the night but I don't feel to tired. I am getting a lot more sleepy though so I think I'm going to starting taking little naps during the day so I don't end up feeling exhausted. 

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks have been a little painful lately but not terrible, just a little bit more uncomfortable then before. My back's been killing me though it hurts almost all the time and just feels achy and tired. I need to start laying down more to give it break because my belly's just pulling on it all the time. It's getting HEAVY.

Belly Button: Still hasn't popped out entirely, it's almost there haha!

Cravings: Right now I'm feeling pretty sick so I don't even want to think about the foods I've been craving lately. UGH.

What I Miss: I miss not feeling super uncomfortable all the time, everything just aches and hurts and I'm tired. I can't wait to be back to normal!

Best Moment from the Past Week: Childbirth class and setting up Brielle's nursery!

What I'm Looking Forward To: Meeting Brielle! I can't waitttt! ♥

 

No comments:

Post a Comment