Sunday, January 13, 2013

34 weeks


                                                                 34 weeks pregnant!

How Far Along: 34 weeks

Size of Baby: My baby now weighs about 4 3/4 pounds (cantaloupe!) and is almost 18 inches long.

Total Weight Gain: I haven't weighed myself since last week, so as of the last time 20lbs.

Gender: GIRRRLLLLLL!!!!! ♥

Movement: She's moving around like crazy! I think as she gets less and less room she's starting to stay in the same position (head down). She doesn't have the room to jump and tumble but she's definitely practicing her kung-fu and soccer! She has hiccups pretty often and it's just too cute.

Sleep: Sleep hasn't been going so great. I've been having really vivid dreams, more like nightmares! I've been having crazy pregnancy dreams since first trimester but now they're getting bad. I wish I could just keep dreaming about jello castles not Spencer leaving and Brielle getting hurt... UGH. I also have to go pee about 6 times every night which is just flat out frustrating. But it's okay because I know that it just means this is really happening! The good and the bad is all just proof my little miracle is real.

Maternity Clothes: All I want to wear is my pajamas... Sighhh. I try my hardest too look cute but I'd really just cuddle up in big flannel pants and Spencer's t-shirts.

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks, they aren't painful anymore at all which is great. YAY! Acid reflux is pretty bad but hey, that's what tums are for. :)

 Belly Button: It's so close to popping! The top is out but the bottom is still tucked in haha, really weird.

Cravings: Deviled eggs, I had ton at the baby shower which was awesome. My best friend knows me so well. ♥ SUGAR CEREAL.

What I miss: All I can think about is how much I want her to be here, 40 days. I'm SO excited.

Best Moment from the Past Week: BABY SHOWER! My baby shower was so amazing, I will never forget the love and support I feel from everyone who came. They already love Brielle so much.  It was a great day.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Childbirth classes, we start Monday. I'm nervous but I'm really excited to learn more and I'm so glad Spencer's coming as my support person.

No comments:

Post a Comment