Sunday, January 13, 2013

B A B Y S H O W E R ! ♥

                                                             Brielle's Baby Shower

   My friends threw me a baby shower on Saturday and it was SO amazing. I had an amazing time and felt incredibly blessed to have that many people come to show Spencer, Brielle and I their support and love. It was truly unbelieveable and I can't believe how generous everyone was. Brielle has everything she will need and more. It's so nice to know she is already loved by so many and so deeply. It was a great day. My heart feels so full with the love of God's people, my FAMILY. ♥


 

It was so much fun! We played "Guess Mommy's Tummy Size" where my two party planners went around the room and let everyone measure and cut ribbon trying to make a perfect length to wrap around my tummy. It gave us all some great laughs while people came up with different ways to try to figure it out. The game was hilarious. We also played "Baby Trivia" which was great, also throughout the whole baby shower we had little pink baby clothes pins on our shirts. If anyone said "Baby" or "Brielle" and someone else heard them they had to give up the pin! It was so funny! 



We had delicious food, several ladies brought things to help, it was so sweet and of course DELICIOUS! Pink foamy punch, yummy pasta (I NEED the recipe!), fruit in a watermelon shaped like a baby bassinet, chocolate covered strawberries, dips, chicken "sammies", deviled (mm, mm, mm!) and much more! It was great.












The decorations were so pretty, there were so many different details. All the hard work paid off! I was so surprised and happy when I saw the room, it was perfect!

Overall it was a great day and I am just so blessed to have such amazing friends and family. I'll never forget the love the showed me January 12th, 2013. It was a day to remember.



No comments:

Post a Comment