Tuesday, December 25, 2012

31 Weeks

                                                             31 weeks pregnant! ♥
How Far Along: 31 weeks

Size of Baby: Weighs as much as four navel oranges, over sixteen inches head to heel. 

Total Weight Gain: 25lbs, up a pound since last week.

Gender: GIRL. ♥

Movement: Kicking like crazy! Some of them are starting to hurt and make me jump but they're still wonderful. 

Sleep: It's pretty good, I wake up a lot to go to the bathroom but it's okay, last week sleep was just awful!!!! But so far it's been going good for the most part this week.

Maternity Clothes: I pretty much only want to wear leggings or dresses, they're the most comfortable for me. But my maternity jeans are okay. Not super uncomfortable. :)

Symptoms: I've been having a lot of contractions, none today but for the past 5 days they've been really uncomfortable. Yesterday I had to go to hospital because they just kept getting more intense and I had signs of preterm labor. Once they got an IV in me though it almost immediately helped me. They also were monitoring Brielle's heartbeat constantly from noon when I got there until 6:30pm when they let me go home. I also had a monitor for the contractions so they could keep track of them and how big they were. The main thing we were watching for was if they didn't start getting smaller or if they started on a consistent pattern which neither of those things happened which was really great. Praise Jesus for taking care of Brielle and I. ♥ My mom and Spencer also spent the whole day with me. They helped feel relaxed and calm.


                                              When we got there, I was in a lot of pain.


                                       A little before we left, obviously feeling a lot better. :)

Cravings: DEVILED EGGS! No clue why, haha!

What I miss: Not feeling like such a loser, I'm way to overly emotional and annoying. I just want to be nice again!!

Best Moment from the Past Week: CHRISTMAS&FAMILY!!!

What I Am Looking Forward To: New Year's Eve, so excited for the new year and everything it will bring. :D




MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!


1 comment:

  1. So glad your doing ok! And you are NOT a loser, you are a blessing.

    ReplyDelete