Friday, December 14, 2012

30 weeks ♥

                                                           30 weeks pregnant! ♥
How Far Along: 30 weeks

Size of Baby: Weighs as much as a head of cabbage, she's around 3lbs now.

Total Weight Gain: 24lbs still, haven't gained since last week.

Gender: GIRL!

Movement: She's crazy! She moves all the time and just kicks, somersaults and anything else she can do in there. She's extremely active at night when I'm just relaxing and still. I'm assuming it's because when I'm still she has more room to move. I can't wait to see her punch and kick her little arms and legs!

Sleep: It was bad in the beginning of the week but now I've been sleeping pretty soundly again. I haven't been waking up more than once which is really nice.

Maternity Clothes: This week I wore a couple of my pre-pregnancy jeans again just because I don't have many maternity pairs. They definitely aren't as comfortable!

Symptoms: My hips have been killing me. They hurt so bad this last Saturday I literally had to lay in bed all day icing them and stretching. It hasn't been that bad since then but for a couple hours each day I've been pretty uncomfortable but I'm still able to move around and walk unlike Saturday.

Cravings: Any cold ice-y things!! Slurpees, slushies, milkshakes and smoothies. Pina Colodas are top of the list right now. ♥

What I Miss: Not being so uncomfortable, I miss not being so clumsy and slow.

Best Moment from the Past Week: Brielle's crazy acrobats!

What I Am Looking Forward To: Just everything! Everyday I'm so happy because I know it's one day closer to meeting my sweet daughter.

I'm making sure to make time to pray for all of the families involved with the mall shooting and school shooting this week. I pray that they are comforted and are able to come to the feet of Jesus and receive his help and loving arms.   

No comments:

Post a Comment