Friday, December 7, 2012

29 weeks ♥

This picture was taken November 26th, so it was a while ago but it's the best picture I have for this post. Next post I'll have a more recent picture!!
 
How Far Along: 29 weeks

Size of Baby: Butternut squash, weighing about 2 and a half pounds and a tad over 15 inches long head to toe.

Total Weight Gain: 5 lbs!!!! That would be nice, but honestly 24 lbs.

Gender: GIRL. ♥

Movement: Lots! It's starting to get a little startling and uncomfortable at times but I still love it. :) Her favorite thing to do right now is push on my bladder and kick my ribs. She's starting to be really active early in the mornings which is great because I'm hoping she is a morning person! It's way easier for me to wake up early than to stay up late. Also I'm starting to feel her tiny hiccups a couple times a week.

Sleep: Pretty good! At night I normally have really bad acid reflex and heartburn now but after awhile of laying still it goes away. I wake up a couple times a night just because of  the usual discomforts of having a huge belly, but it's not bad. It gives me a chance to get up and go to the bathroom anyway, haha! So overall sleep is good.

Maternity Clothes: This week I switched over to only maternity jeans, my old jeans buttons and zippers are irritating so it's just more comfortable to wear maternity. I still wear my old yoga pants, leggings etc. Shirts and dresses are also all maternity at this point.

Symptoms: Major acid reflex and heart burn which then leads to me becoming nauseous, a couple tums sometimes helps, sometimes doesn't. General discomfort, I just feel so big and clumsy it's hard to balance and I can barely bend over without tipping. This week I was extremely sore from a hard workout but now I'm feeling better so it's a little bit easier to manage. It's funny I never realized how difficult it is to get in and out of a car until now!

Cravings: Sweets! Cupcakes, donuts, etc! Which is super weird because before pregnancy I hated all sugary things other than a few certain candies. Dark chocolate and frosting is still a major no, despite the new sweet tooth. Also "cuties" (the juicy little oranges!) are a must have! I eat about 3-4 a day.

What I Miss: Being able to sit and stand for more than 15 minutes without feeling really uncomfortable.

Best Moment from the Past Week: Well I guess it was 28 weeks but either way, ENTERING THIRD TRIMESTER!!! I'm so close!

What I Am Looking Forward To: Spencer and I starting our childbirth class and taking the hospital tour!

2 comments: