Sunday, May 19, 2013

Motivated















     Brielle is the most wonderful girl in the world. She's a princess and I hope she always knows it. Today we had an early birthday party for my brother (his birthday is tomorrow yeeee!!!) and she was so good with her great-grands. She lets anybody hold her and she gave out lots of smiles. I can already tell she is going to be so kind and loving. My grandpa and I were standing in the kitchen and he was talking to her for at least 5-10 minutes and she just sat there smiling and  gently cooing. What a lovebug!!!
     I'm officially motivated again to run! I got out of my groove for awhile but today I ran 4.92 miles in 27 minutes! WAHOO! Color Me Rad here I come! I want to eat healthy and be in shape, it's not because I want to look good or be competitive but I want to be able to run and play with my children. I want to be able to coach their soccer team and raise them to be healthy and live a long full life. Especially since I'm going to home school Brielle and her future siblings I want to be able to do PE class with them and make it fun. I don't want to be to tired and too weak to play. I want to eat healthy and be fit for my husband. Health is really important to him and I want to start living the same way he does so our kids won't have to deal with me and my big mac while Spencer eats his celery. I believe that the husband should be the leader in the house so I intend to follow him in every way I can.
     In the bible study I attend we are doing a Beth Moore study on Esther, "it's tough being a woman". Something I learned this week that really just hit my heart was this, am I willing to do the work to see the wonder? It seems like we just expect life to be perfect because we "deserve" to be happy right? Well honestly we don't deserve much really. Jesus did it all. Every good thing we do comes from him. I realized that in my life I expect to see all the wonder and joy in the world, but a lot of the time I'm not willing to do the work.
     If I want to see how wonderful my marriage can be, I HAVE to put the work in. I have to fight as hard as I can to be the woman God made me to be and pray everyday that he'll help me with that. If I want the joy of motherhood, I have to work my hardest to love my daughter and raise her the way Jesus told me I should. So I am motivated to love my Savior with all my heart, try to be the woman I'm meant to be and live a healthy lifestyle. Well, that's it for today! 





     Yours truely, XOXOXOXO!
    

1 comment: