Thursday, May 9, 2013

Haven't posted in awhile...




     I haven't posted anything in a really long time, so I guess I should probably get back on it! With baby Brielle & nice weather - life get's crazy! Spencer's schedule is full almost everyday. He gets up early goes to school until 11 and leaves for work at 11:30 and works doubles until 7 or 8pm. I miss him a lot of the time but when he does get a day off it's great! We recently went on a mini road trip with Brielle, we got big burgers and looked over the gorgeous water. We are completely adjusted to our new life and though it's tiring and difficult all three of us are really happy. I love my little family and am glad I get to be apart of it. ♥

     Brielle has reached so many of her milestones at such an early age! She is an amazing little girl and we love her to death!

                *Smile/Laughter
                *Roll Over
                *Holds head steady
                *Stands for 30-45 seconds when held
                *Coos/"Talks"


     She is so happy and smiles all the time. She recognizes Spencer and I really well and if she hears our voices she looks around trying to find us, it's too cute! She's not as smiley with people she doesn't know yet but if they are goofy enough she'll laugh!




   
     Spencer surprised me with an early Mother's Day gift!!! I've been wanting to get into film photography for a long time so he got me an slr ae-1 program canon 35mm film camera!! I was so happy and surprised. I'm also really excited for this Sunday because their doing child dedications at church and Brielle's in it! Basically what it is is announcing Brielle to the church and expressing that we as parents want to be held accountable in the way we raise Brielle and everyone will pray for us and Brielle. I'm really excited especially because it's my first mother's day.

     Well that's all I have today. Hopefully post more news soon!!!

2 comments: