Thursday, October 4, 2012

First post/introduction to me!

   Okay so I'd like to start off saying, I lack creativity when it comes to titles. I sat here staring at my computer screen for at least two minutes trying to come up with a captivating, exciting name for my first post and I came up with nothing. That being said I decided to go with a boring headline. Moving on.
         I've had about 6 blogs before, almost all of them I deleted within the month I made them. Not going to happen with this one. Actually I hadn't thought about blogging in months, but then my lovely friend posted her new blog (trashfashionisthebest.blogspot.com) and I loved looking at it! So thanks to her for inspiring me.

         This is the amazing love of my life. He is THE most amazing man you'll ever meet. He's so loving and tries so hard to take care of me. Right now he's at his full time job working his butt off for me. We've been through so much together and no relationship is perfect but we are both committed to never giving up. 
         When he found out I was pregnant, he never once wavered. Of course we freaked out and we're scared but we both only grew closer. He has already been the best dad I could dream of having for our baby. Well that's my intro. I pinkie promise my next post will be more exciting I just wanted this to be a little background. THE END.

        

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to this 21st day of October, 12-years into the 21st century. I wish thank all my online readers and radio listeners for their continued support. For today's talk I will discuss many items having to do with our technology for domestic purposes; entertainment, safety, education, and personal communication. It all matters and it is changing the way we live, how we think, and our path forward into the future. seo services

    ReplyDelete