Friday, February 8, 2013

38 weeks

38 weeks!
 (Jordan was watching food network when I had him take this!)

How Far Along: 38 weeks!!!
 
Size of Baby: She weighs about 6.8lbs (it feels even heavier!) and is over 19 1/2 inches, like a leek.  

Total Weight Gain: 30lbs! I really hope this baby gets out soon, I don't know how I'm going to stay below 35lbs. I've done so well throughout this whole pregnancy but it seems impossible now. I'm hungry ALL the time! Hopefully it'll all just come right off.
 
Gender: Baby Girl. ♥
 
Movement: She's moving around all the time, especially after I eat! 
 
Sleep: Sleep's been good. I mean a get up a lot to go to the bathroom but that's just part of having a baby inside you! The only problem I have is I have contractions mostly at night so I'm just so excited for this baby to come I stay up hoping it's time. Unfortunately it never is. I seriously CAN'T wait. I just want to get it over with so we can finally meet our baby girl. ♥
 
Symptoms: I just feel so uncomfortable, for so many reasons. I WISH SHE WAS HERE!
 
Belly Button: Same as before, popped when I'm standing straight.
 
Cravings: Burgers, burgers and did I mention burgers?!?!
 
What I Miss: Not being pregnant, I'm SO done.
 
Best Moment(s) from the Past Week: Walks with Spencer. ♥ We try to walk as much as we can to get this baby OUT!

What I'm Looking Forward To: Meeting this little girl! ♥

 

No comments:

Post a Comment